Slider

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Work!

it's been almost a month of working..from 6 to 6, having great responsibility is one thing...having not enough sleep is the big issue! dun hv time to spare for any other thing wic is non medical. I dunno how long will it take for me to lose my drawing skill, but all the real life cruelty had definitely change my mind of thinking alrdy n I dun think I can still think s simple s I did before in my old drawings..life changes.

when will I draw again?
can't even keep my promise to Alwyn for his wedding card drawing, wad else jus a box of comic?

depressed again thinking of tmr,
wad kind of life is this?

7 comments:

蛋塔兔 said...

life!

Shyang said...

is tough

ameagor_thenny said...

yet to live one is so great a privilege:)

Fickle Cattle said...

I hope you find the time to draw. You have amazing talent.

I am Fickle Cattle.

Garlic Goh said...

老大加油!!!

ameagor_thenny said...

i've been working around 2 years ago and i'd really agree with you on this...though...well, life it is.
changes is definitely in the zone:S

ameagor_thenny said...

i've been working around 2 years ago and i'd really agree with you on this...though...well, life it is.
changes is definitely in the zone:S